Content

ElishaCoy Always Triple BB Cream

11 Apr 2010
I'm going to introduce ElishaCoy Always Triple BB Cream SPF 30 PA++ which I tried out recently. According to the package details, this BB cream can helps to protect skin from sun, improves wrinkles and whitens skin. Not only the product naturally tones skin but it also conceals any imperfections. Natural ingredients like royal jelly and caviar help to protect and improve skin. Sounds wonderful ya? To test the 'wonder' of this BB cream, I purposely chose the day which I have many zits/ red spots on my face. Below are the close-up shots of both side of my cheeks.(Guarantee no photoshop touch up) Before applying, you can see large pores, red spots and dull complexion. After applying the BB cream, I can say 80% improvement on my skin complexion - my pores are smaller and my blemishes are well covered.

The texture of the cream is smooth and easy to apply. My face don't feel sticky after applying it. Another factor I like about this BB cream is the colour base. Some BB creams colours are too fair and not suitable for my yellow skin tone. I find ElishaCoy Always Triple BB Cream blends well with my skin colour and I don't look too fair after applying it.
Below are the pictures showing the results under different lighting. I do love the results as my skin looks more radiant and blemish free. Btw, you can also apply loose powder after applying BB cream. So your skin will stay shine free longer.
Overall, I give 8 out of 10. If you're interested to try this product, you can visit www.lush-group.com

0 comments:

Search

Search This Blog

About Us

Bored with your wardrobe and looking for a change? Milly Walker is the place to get yourself a “Vamp-and-Bang!" look. All items are sourced from overseas and brand new. Milly Walker also offers tips to create different looks on simple dresses.

Since establishing in 2006, Milly Walker has strive the utmost best to provide reliable quality, service and delivery.

We are a fashion blog store specializes in mostly dresses and sometimes fashion tops & accessories. We offer a full range of dresses for all occasions from formal dresses to minidresses & tunics. Our dresses come in limited stock and design.