Content

Bugis Essensuals - Another fine experience

14 Feb 2011
I went back to Essensuals Bugis to get my hair coloured again. I just simply love the large and spacious space plus nice ambiance. I'm the first customer for that day so I can 'openly' take pictures, kekeke.
I'm a lazy person. Didn't really take care of my hair. You can see the frizziness and the faded hair colour. Super messy~
Yes, I chose red colour again as is my favourite hair colour now. I wanted brighter red than the previous time.
The results? Super luxurious red colour plus smooth soft hair. I must say all staff there are super friendly and approachable. The hair treatment is very effective. Ginna is a great stylist and gives me great advice.
I took more pics cos really madly in love with my new hair colour. Received many compliments from friends and relatives.
The price is super reasonable. Read the brochure below to see their jaw dropping promotion prices! As this promo is super popular, they hv extended till 31 May 2011.
Very affordable rite? It is 40% off from their usual price. That's not all!
Read this as it is exclusively only for Milly Walker's readers:


Happy Hour Promotion Valid from Mon to Thur, 10 am to 3pm only. Quote "Milly Walker" to get additional 10% off from the promotion price.
Which means a total of 50% off their usual prices!
E.g. $109 promotion package. You only pay $98.10 if you quote "Milly Walker" during the Happy Hours.

Take note this promotion is only valid at Essensuals Bugis! To book appointment, call 6333 0039 Address: 241A Victoria Street, Bugis Village (above Burger King)

0 comments:

Search

Search This Blog

About Us

Bored with your wardrobe and looking for a change? Milly Walker is the place to get yourself a “Vamp-and-Bang!" look. All items are sourced from overseas and brand new. Milly Walker also offers tips to create different looks on simple dresses.

Since establishing in 2006, Milly Walker has strive the utmost best to provide reliable quality, service and delivery.

We are a fashion blog store specializes in mostly dresses and sometimes fashion tops & accessories. We offer a full range of dresses for all occasions from formal dresses to minidresses & tunics. Our dresses come in limited stock and design.